Monday, January 30, 2023

The Guest Blogger(s) - Vol.45 - Jeannie and the Letter "J"

 
Welcome to another edition of The Guest Blogger(s)!  I've got an addition to the January's ABC (Table) SCRAPS Challenge link party.  Jeannie's was busy, but I never checked the discussion thread where she posted.  I'm hoping I can add it in.  My apologies, Jeannie!

The following, from Ravelry's Quilters Knitting Group...

I’m doing Joy’s Table Scraps Challenge again this year. January is “J” and dark blue. This is my interpretation.



Give Jeannie's BLUE project some quilty love in the comments below.  Surely, you enjoyed seeing her unique quilted "J" project, right?  I certainly did!  Thank you for sending this photo for the blog, Jeannie.  I'm looking forward to seeing what you will do will the rest of the letters!

Link Party REMINDER...

All entries should have been submitted by Tuesday, January 31st @ 11:59PM (EST).  Here's the LINK, in case you missed seeing the submitted quilts.  Again, my apologies to Jeannie for missing her challenge entry by twenty days!  Fingers crossed that I can fix my mistake.


Until next time...
USE those table scraps!!!
#ABCtableSCRAPSchallenge2023
#tablescrapschallenge2023

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.