Saturday, January 14, 2023

ScrapHappy Saturday - RSC23 - Week 2

Welcome to Week 2 of the 2023 Rainbow Scrap Challenge!!  I absolutely LOVE quilting along with Angela @waytooscrappy.  This week, I dug out a baggy of HSTs that have been hanging around for several years.  Can I manage to arrange them into a quilt?

Let's take a look...

SUNDAY - Follow this link for my completed Project QUILTING 14.1 challenge entry:


Once I was linked up to the PQ challenge, I enjoyed my weekly Zoom with Knittingsuek:


MONDAY - Back to work this week, but not today!  I added the finishing details on the last two prompts for Junk Journal January.  SHIMMER on the left and BLOOM on the right:


TUESDAY - Tidy Up Tuesday

Look who was back to work this morning:


At lunch, I played my first game of Wordle for the New Year...


Then I ran out of chances on Quordle:


WEDNESDAY - The time clock at work got the RSC Color of the Month message:


I enjoyed a game of Wordle...


But Quordle defeated me for the 2nd day in a row:


I got home in plenty of time to Zoom with LeeAnna @ Not Afraid of Color:


THURSDAY - Weekly Quilt Bee met, but I didn't want to make anyone uncomfortable (with my recent case of the plague.)  I did, however, take my friend Hilary for a belated birthday lunch...


 Visit my dentist's office for a routine cleaning...


And do a bit of early evening art-ing.  POCKET was the prompt for the page on the left and the word THROWBACK guided the page on the right:


FRIDAY - Knit Group went LIVE again this morning, but I headed off to work...

Note:  Mask-less for just long enough to take the photo.

But when I got there, I found that I was scheduled to be off today so I hightailed it over to the coffee shop to meet with my friends!  :o))

SATURDAY - It's LINK PARTY day for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge!  I hope you will join me in visiting Angela @ So Scrappy to see what the RSC Quilters have been up to this week.

Until next time...
Get SCRAPPY!!

11 comments:

  1. So nice to see you full steam ahead again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see that you are recovering from your "plague". I had to laugh when you called it that. I have a friend currently isolating with her second round of Covid. Your junk journal pages are so creative and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully you've recovered from the plague. Happy stitching this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Click" and "clock" always get me in word games. Don't know why, but they do. Glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you seem to be recovering from the 'plague'! You have a lot going on...quilting, art journals, knitting, and word games!
    (Wish I could comment more often but for some reason, I can only comment from my computer and I usually use my iPad for reading blogs. 🤷‍♀️)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you have been able to get 'back to normal' and are feeling better this week. You have got me stuck on trying wordle and quordle every day now.... which I have not tried today. Once my phone charges, I'll give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have had an interesting week, bonus when you could relax and enjoy some time with friends. Have an awesome weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun week you have had. Glad that you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I’m glad you are on your way to well! Good work on the January journal. Throwback had me scratching my head! Vague?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry you have been sick but glad you are recovering from the 'plaque' and ready to do some sewing. I'm sure you can arrange the HSTs into a quilt. Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hooray for feeling better! A couple of those Quordles stumped me this week, too. But we keep going back to try again, don't we?! Have a great week, Joy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.