Friday, November 26, 2021

November 2021 - TABLE SCRAPS Runner/Topper Challenge - LINK PARTY!!

Welcome to the November 2021 TABLE SCRAPS Runner/Topper Challenge!!  Please scroll down to the bottom of the page to enter your table runner/topper, mug rug, etc. in the Link Party by MONDAY, November 29th @ 11:59 PM. (EDT.)


Here is the color inspiration photo for November's neutrals for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge even though FINISHING was the focus from Angela this month.  A number of the RSC Quilters are working with their darker neutral scraps:

Image by Nathan Dumlao on Unsplash

No blog?  No problem, you will be able to have your scrappy table runners/toppers hosted here on The Joyful Quilter.  Just pop me an email with your name/state and a photo of your completed project and I will add it to a follow-up post.


Where's the table covering, Joyful???

This is my entry, as seen on our coffee table:



You can find a few additional photos in THIS POST.  I had really hoped to make another mug rug specifically for the TABLE SCRAPS Challenge, but this one will have to serve double duty.  That new J.O.B. got in the way of my quilting time.

Linking up with Alycia
for
Finished (Or NOT) Friday

and

Sharing (on Sunday) with Cynthia
for


And, with that...

It's time to add your own projects to the Table Scraps Link Party below!!  Here's hoping you have fun with a RAINBOW of scraps next month, as I'm pretty sure we all have those remaining from this year's Rainbow Scrap Challenge!

Reminder...

Finished or not, join the link-up.  While I offer color suggestions, you are always welcome to sew with whatever scraps you choose.



Until next time...
It's a Cover Up!!!

5 comments:

  1. Your Table scraps is so cute!!
    JOB? what???>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great entry! Would you believe I finally pulled some leftover scraps from my purple hearts that I had sewn together - trimmed them and started sewing them together this week? Might get finished today for a quick little topper.... =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your little mini mat - perfect for Table Scraps! Thanks for hosting us, Joy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This may be small, but it's neat! Well sewn regardless of your busy schedule.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.