Saturday, November 27, 2021

ScrapHappy Saturday - RSC21 - Week 48

Welcome to Week 48 of the Rainbow Scrap Challenge!!  This week was a non-sewing week.  Too many hours at the office to allow for very much time for fun.  :o((

How about a few highlights from last weekend and what kept me busy the rest of the week???

SUNDAY - Yesterday's lunch.  If you are in the Charlottesville, VA area, the food is good and the employees are highly entertaining:




Another day, another tasty restaurant in the UVA area:



TUESDAY - One last photo from the weekend.  I spotted a very quilty ottoman in the lobby at Home2Suites:




(Ignore the dash dust, but...) It was COLD this morning on the way to work:



THURSDAY - Happy Thanksgiving!

LeeAnna @ Not Afraid of Color called 5 minutes after I put the turkey in the oven.  With nothing required of me for the next couple hours, we decided that it was the perfect time for us to Zoom:




Apparently, I got sidetracked in the process of scheduling the release of that post.  My apologies!  I hope anyone who was looking for it in the middle of the night will find time to come back later to link-up.

It's Black Friday and one of the busiest shopping days of the year here in the states.  I really SHOULD have taken the day off, but I opted to work.


SATURDAY - It's LINK PARTY day for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge!  I hope you will join me in visiting Angela @ So Scrappy to see what the RSC Quilters have been up to this week.

Until next time...
Get SCRAPPY!!

8 comments:

  1. 27 is chilly! We got temps in the 40's this morning and since no one swapped the house to heat - the living room was a chilly 67 this morning when I got up - made for great sleeping weather though! Hope you are able to get some sewing time in this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So did you take a lot of orders yesterday? We elected to stay home and eat leftovers. Lol!
    I was trying to pull down your mask in the photos to see your pretty face. :D Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a happy Thanksgiving, and a not too terrible day on Black Friday. We stayed in a Home 2 last summer, and there were lots of colorful quilty designs in the decor, but no ottoman. The pattern in that is really kind of amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a tasty Thanksgiving dinner and a not-too-crazy day after! Hope this weekend is allowing you a little scrappy sewing time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A quilting Zoom sounds like a fun way to pass the time while the turkey bakes

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm thinking this new job isn't going to be good for either your waistline or your quilting.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the tips for eateries in Charlottesville. We drive right through there leaving my son's Maryland home. Glad you're busy with work. Also sad you're busy with work. Double-edged sword, right?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.