Thursday, April 2, 2020

Spring 2020 (Ravelry) UFO Club - The List

Welcome back!!!

The Spring 2020 (Ravelry) UFO Club sign-ups are OPEN!! Participants MUST list (at least) FIVE projects. Photos should accompany the list.

Sign-ups end at midnight EDT on April 7, 2020.

NOTE: All qualifying finishes must be posted BEFORE midnight EST on June 30, 2020!!!

How do I get in on the finishing fun, Joyful???

Again, for those of you who are interested in participating along with us,  go join Ravelry, (NOW!) then join the Quilters Knitting group, and look for the Spring 2020 UFO Club discussion thread.  Sign-ups will be open for the Spring 2020 (Ravelry) UFO Club through Tuesday, April 7, 2020.

Act FAST!!  You only have until Midnight (EDT) on April 7th.  If you miss the deadline, send me a PM and I'll make a note to contact you for the Summer 2020 session.

This is my list for the quarter...

1. Mel's Wedding Quilt (2019)



2. Cotton, Baby! (2020)




3. Rainbow Picnic (2017)


4. Tif's Magic Stars (2020)  DONE!!! (4/5/20)



5. Snowflake Blues (2019)



6. Quilted Laptop Cover (2020)



7. Sapphire Stars - A KTQ Mystery (2017)


8. Noah's Grad Quilt (2020)




9. The Birthday Quilt (2017)



10. Blooming 9-Patch (2018)


11. Grand Illusion (2014)

12. A-6 Mystery (2017)



My goal is ONE finish for the quarter.  More than that is a bonus!  I just like to have options.  This quarter, it's a Corona 12-Pack!  My way of coping with the COVID-19 Shelter-in-Place order.

Until next time...
Wish me luck!!!

3 comments:

  1. Where can I find the pattern for the A-6 Mystery?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I checked this out the other day when you mentioned it. What do they mean by NO SEND?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the coolest WIPs!!! The birthday quilt and Tif's Stars are awesome! Of course, can't wait to see what you do with the snowflake blues!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.