Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Wonderful Wednesday - Cowboy Thread Catcher - Delivered

Welcome to another edition of Wonderful Wednesday!!  This week I'm here to share my recently completed UFO.  OK, so it's been nearly a month!  Who's counting??

It's not a BIG finish, but it is DONE!!
(And it needs its own post.)

I began (as often is the case) with a pile of scraps.  These were special scraps and the resulting project is for my good friend, Denise.  A friend from Ravelry who became a real life friend after I invited her to join my Sew/Craft Friends-zy group (before it acquired that name.)

Refresher...

The story and the photos can be seen in this Design Floor Friday post from the end of April.

In process...



Applying binding...


... Chosen by the recipient:




Delivered...



It was delivered just in time for Denise to fill it with bits of threads and trimmings from the day's work.  She loves it and that's a win!

Until next time...
Computer friends can be real!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on a very cute finish. Little doesn't count, scrappy finish does when you can add that check mark off to the UFO list.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.