Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Wonderful Wednesday - Quilty Friends

Welcome to another edition of Wonderful Wednesday!!  This week, I'm sending a shout-out to several of my quilting friends.

Joanna had a bag (or two) of scraps for me  last week:



**  Actually, now that I'm remembering again, I think that white bag was full of scraps from Ella.  (SEW sorry to have left you out originally!!  I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me.)

Ruth (?) was giving away some magazines:


Dee Dee was sharing some thread and no one else would take it.  She even included this roomy tote bag in the mix:


Thanks, ladies!!  I absolutely LOVE fabric scraps, there are some really nice patterns in the ONE magazine that followed me home and who doesn't need thread to sew it all together?!?!  :o))

Until next time...
Quilting friends are THE BEST!!!

2 comments:

  1. I agree Quilting Friends are THE BEST! Within the last couple of years, I've been gifted entire stashes. I love having the extra fabric to use - the only downsize is organizing and storage. I think the solution is to sew more. ~Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you! New fabric, thread and patterns are always inspiring, aren't they? Gets the ol' brain geared up to try new things :)
    louise dot hornor at gmail

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.