Friday, December 26, 2014

GIMQ, Clue 5

At breakfast today, I asked DH what day today was.  Holidays to that to me.  I lose track of time.

When he told me it was Friday, I was SO excited!  Hooray!  It's Clue Day.  :o))

After breakfast I went to find my computer...

The computer was found.  The clue was reviewed.  I cut. I sewed.  Wah-la!  I'm already done!!!

Thank you, Bonnie, for a fast and easy clue!!

Will add pictures...

Soon...

OK, now for the pictures:

Strips of "turquoise" and yellow.

Clue 5, Part 1

Clue 5, Part 2

As usual, you will have to wait for Monday's Link Party to see the clue's reveal.

Until then...
Happy Quilting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.