Saturday, September 14, 2019

Fall 2019 Quilty Orphan Adoption

Welcome to the Fall 2019 Quilty Orphan Adoption!!  Cynthia over at Quilting is more fun than Housework hosts this Quilty Orphan Adoption event  twice each year.  I try to participate when I can make time to search for items to be re-homed.

This time, I even set a calendar reminder, but was busy with Carla's My Favorite Quilt Block Blog Hop hosted at Creatin' in the Sticks and the 2019 Online Quilters Meet and Greet at Benita Skinner's Creative Space this week.  I don't usually release TWO posts in ONE day, but needed to join Angela's Rainbow Scrap Challenge LINK PARTY on her So Scrappy blog today.

Once I returned home from my Playful Portraiture class with Lyric Kinard late this afternoon, I noticed the new-to-me post about the Orphan Adoption.  It was a forehead smacking moment.  :o((

I really TRY to plan ahead for the event!!  It just didn't happen.

Oh, well!  Here is what I was able to come up with in a quick (5 minutes or less!) tour of the studio...

1. One yard cut of Andover's Little House on the Prairie fabric:




2. 336 Ten-Minute Quilt Blocks book:



3O'Lipfa Mini Ruler:


4. Custom made Mug Rug from my scraps in your choice of colors:



5. Custom Thread Catcher from my scraps in your choice of colors:



You may know the drill...

Sign up for the item that YOU would like to adopt.  To do this, leave a comment for me.  BE SPECIFIC in your comment so that I don't get things confused!!  Make sure that your EMAIL ADDRESS is attached to your response, as I'll need a way to contact each winner.


Drawing closes @ 9 PM
Sunday, September 22, 2019

Please note that the custom items will take longer to deliver.  Also note that I ship items the cheapest way possible.  (Think "slow boat to China" here, people.)  The item you adopt is FREE of charge!!  However, I do ask that YOU be responsible for actual mailing cost.

Best of luck to all entrants!

NO ENTRANTS - DRAWING  is CLOSED!!!

Until next time...
Adopt ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.