Saturday, September 14, 2019

ScrapHappy Saturday - RSC19 - Week 37

Welcome to Week 37 of the Rainbow Scrap Challenge!!  This week, thought that I might actually get a bit of PURPLE scrap sewing done.  I gathered a few bits and pieces.  A plan was in place.

Let's see how that turned out...

SUNDAY - This evening, I released a new Sew Some Love post.

MONDAY -  I had a DREAM I moment this afternoon.  Sandra @ mmm quilts! would be SEW proud of me.  :o))




This jumbo pin cushion started as an attempt at making a [?] for DS1.  It ended up a (failed) prototype.

TUESDAY - In case you haven't heard, today starts the 2nd week of the 2019 Online Quilters Meet and Greet.  There are SEW many wonderful bloggers participating.  I was one of last year's guests.  Check out the 2018 Online Quilters Meet and Greet participants HERE for another extensive list of quilt bloggers.

This evening was the Early September meeting of my Evening Quilt Bee.  I brought a few projects to work on:



WEDNESDAY - This afternoon was spent cutting pieces of red, green and blue.  Check out tomorrow's entry to see what these are for making:



THURSDAY - My Weekly Quilt Bee had a Charity Sew Day today.  I took my toys and played along to make some very special Holiday Stockings.  This is Jean.  She made an extra special stocking AND a beautiful PURPLE quilt to go with it:



FRIDAY - This morning started off on a very good note.  I was SEW surprised when I opened Julie's newest post that I just had to laugh.  You MIGHT have heard me (because it was that BIG!)  Follow this LINK, if you'd like to find out more.

Here I am.  Ready for my day.  I'm dressed in one of my favorite PURPLE shirts, to remind me to play in my scraps later:



And then...

I got going, but soon realized that I neglected to release the My Favorite Quilt Block Blog Hop post that I have been working on.  Go take a look, if you haven't seen it already!

This evening, my blue, green, and PURPLE scrap baskets got a workout as I prepared for tomorrow's class, but I forgot to take a picture.

SATURDAY - I would love nothing more than to sit here and visit with my friends from the RSC Quilters.  Visit Angela's blog for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge LINK PARTY.



... But...

... I'm on my way to take a Playful Portraiture class with Lyric Kinard  in Chapel Hill.  How could I resist?!  Go have a LOOK at the class sample.  You'll see!!!


Until next time...
Get Scrappy!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love the DrEAMi! that bit you. :-) I also love your purple shirt! And your nails look great too, may do my toes this week in purple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - a portraiture class?! Can't wait to see what you do!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.