Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Spring 2015 (Ravelry) UFO Club - The List

Sign-ups for the Spring 2015 UFO Club close soon.  I wanted to post early so that I didn't forget about it, but suddenly it was too late.  The deadline is TODAY!!

So far, membership for this session is at 5 for the SEND group and  17 participants in the NO SEND group for a total of 22 quilters who will be attempting to work down their UFO lists during the next 3 months.  Wish us luck!  (Did I mention that I was posting my list early?!  Didn't happen!  There's still 4 more hours for additional quilters to join in the finishing FUN.)

I'm posting THE SAME lengthy list this quarter.  (Minus my Crumb Quilt that I finished on 3/28/15.) Again, the length of the list is not because I plan to have extra time to quilt, but because once I complete the NEED TO FINISH list, I want to have a variety of projects from which to choose my FUN projects.

Here's the NEED to FINISH list:

Jacob's T Quilt  (DONE - 4/19/15!!!)
Kennedy's T Quilt  (DONE - 4/19/15!!!)
R.W.'s T Quilt  (DONE - 4/27/15!!!)

This is the COMPLETE list for this quarter:


4 "T" Quilts:

1. Jacob's T-shirt Quilt

This project needs to be quilted.

2. Kennedy's T-shirt Quilt

This one is waiting for quilting, too.


3. The Tiny (Christmas) Tree

Still not sure about the bows in the corner...


4. R.W.'s T-shirt Quilt

Shirts have been cut apart, but no other work has been completed.
2 "C" Quilts:

5. Calico Ric Rac

This top has proven a challenge.  Needs borders... but WHAT???

6. Circle of Friends

I've got a plan for the borders... just have to execute the plan.


3 Mystery Quilts:

7. The Margaret Mystery

Pieced borders are in the plans for this quilt... I just need to make them!

8. The Tiffany Mystery

This project has been sitting in a basket on the bookcase shelf for MORE THAN 10 YEARS!!

9. The Bonnie (Hunter) Mystery - GIMQ 2014

~ 48" x 63" as is, but what to do for borders???



3 Swap Quilts:

10. Snow Star Swap

This projects has been sitting on a shelf in the closet for 8 YEARS!

11. Ravelry Red Swap

Swapped AT LEAST 5 years ago... and STILL not a quilt top!  :o((

12. Art Bee Slice Swap


Blocks were swapped at the December 2014 meeting, but these stragglers were traded in January 2015. The quilts are due at the October (business!) meeting of DOQ.



3 Other Quilts:

13. Where's Jackson?

At home
How many years CAN a dog sit on a sewing table?  Only time will tell...

14. QE2 Goodbye Quilt

2015 is the year to complete this quilt... I've been in NC nearly 15 years!

15. 100 Patch Quilt

This project got "shelved" due to a design issue.  OK, so it had more to do with  my (sloppy) piecing. I've worked up an alternate plan for the blocks.


Until next time...
Happy Finishing!

1 comment:

  1. There is a lot to get done here. You are definitely going to be busy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.