Friday, April 10, 2015

Design Floor Friday - T x 2 + 1 = Top x 2!!

WHAT is all that gibberish in the title of this post?!?!  Well, I'll clue you in.  It requires a bit of celebration... and even more needle and thread time.

Join me in a Happy Dance!!

Why, Joyful??

The second T-shirt quilt is now the first top with borders.  I couldn't be happier (well, unless is was quilted already!!)

Here is the picture proof:




So inspired (read guilty) about finishing the top of T2 before finishing the top of T1, I promptly got to work remedying the situation.

I give you T1:





And now to focus on T3, whose deadline in also rapidly approaching!

Until next time...
Get busy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.