Monday, April 13, 2015

Mail Call Monday - Can't Stop Making

I was taking a jog around BlogLand a few weeks ago and found A Little Bit Biased.   Amber, of "Gigi's Thimble" quilt patterns, offered a cool T-shirt as a way to support a neighbor in need.

Click HERE to read all about the shirt project.  THIS is a direct link to find out more about the recipient of the shirt proceeds, Brinley Mae Raven.

How could I refuse this charitable purchase?  In light of all the help my family received in 2013 when DS2 was in the hospital for an extended period of time (when diagnosed with Severe Aplastic Anemia and needed a Bone Marrow Transplant...)  I couldn't resist the Amber's request.  I know first-hand how important unexpected contributions can be!!

Order placed.  Weeks went by during the making of the shirts.  Mailing took place.  Next??

Happy mailbox!!!  This package arrived in today's mail (Ignore the junk mail, please.):




This is the shirt "Can't Stop Making" is was inside the package:




Yes.  It's upside down, but my photo program was misbehaving tonight.  Sorry!!  If I can get it sorted out, I'll post the photo right side up.  Unable to get it sorted, I nipped the picture from Amber's blog:





Until next time...
Be generous!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.