Friday, October 29, 2021

October 2021 - TABLE SCRAPS Runner/Topper Challenge/Link Party

Welcome to the October 2021 TABLE SCRAPS Runner/Topper Challenge!!  Please scroll down to the bottom of the page to enter your table runner/topper, mug rug, etc. in the Link Party by MONDAY, November 1st @ 11:59 PM. (EDT.)

This is my entry, as seen on our coffee table:


Here is October's inspiration photo for the light side of the Rainbow Scrap Challenge Color of the Month:

Lisa Amann on Unsplash

No blog?  No problem, you will be able to have your scrappy table runners/toppers hosted here on The Joyful Quilter.  Just pop me an email with your name/state and a photo of your completed project and I will add it to a follow-up post.

From our participants...

Kat @ Scrapbox Quilts provided the following LINK for the Beanstalk Table Runner @ Scrapdash.

I found the following from Sarah Goer Quilts thanks to her participation in #WIPsBeGone with Leanne @ Devoted Quilter.  Sarah will be working on her Tic Tac Toe quilt by Alyce @ Blossom Heart Quilts.

This runner is another little gem found by Kat.

Got favorites???

Email me , if you have a "go to" runner or topper pattern.  I'll add it to a future post.  Thanks!

Where's the table covering, Joyful???

Well, if you read my blog often, you may have seen THIS POST, which was released last week.  This month's TABLE SCRAPS Challenge entry served double duty, but I'll post a few pictures for those of you who have just happened by...

Fabric selections from my scrap bins:


Blocks waiting to be assembled into a quilt top:


The completed table topper:



Linking up with Alycia
for
Finished (Or NOT) Friday

and

Sharing (on Sunday) with Cynthia
for


And, with that...

It's time to add your own projects to the Table Scraps Link Party below!!  Here's hoping that YOU had better luck on finishing up your runner/topper/placemat, etc.  Here's hoping you have fun with Light/Bright GREEN or Light Neutrals next month, as I'm pretty sure those are the only colors remaining for this year's Rainbow Scrap Challenge!



Until next time...
It's a Cover Up!!!

12 comments:

  1. I like the colors on your mat, Joyful. Very restful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice wrap up for the challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your table topper is gorgeous - love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your topper! The colors are so soothing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Masala Box quilt makes a great tabletopper! I'll enjoy seeing what everyone made this month. Thanks for hosting (and challenging) us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute topper - I have mine started.... does that count? My go to is 2.5 inch strips to make a placemat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those colors, and it looks great on your coffee table!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute table topper (runner?) I like the soft blues with the green. I'm not sure if others are having trouble but I can't seem to get my link to work. I'll come back in a bit and try again. I wouldn't want to miss the Table Scraps Linky party!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your version of Preeti’s Masala Box is so cute and a perfect size for under a lamp or vase. I really like the print you started with and am glad to see you had just the right fabrics to go with it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That made into a great table topper!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.