Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Winter 2015 (Ravelry) UFO Club - The List

Sign-ups for the Winter 2015 UFO Club close tomorrow.  I figured that I better post my list of projects before they decide to kick me out of the club!  Can they do that???  (I'm the founding mother, along with Fidissmus, we started the Club nearly 5 years ago.)

So far, membership for this session is at 4 participants for the SEND group and 19 participants in the NO SEND group for a total of 23 quilters who will be attempting to work down their UFO lists during the next 3 months.  Wish us luck!

I'm posting a rather lengthy list again this quarter.  Not because I plan to have extra time to quilt, but because once I complete the NEED TO FINISH list, I want to have a variety of projects from which to choose my FUN projects.

Here's the NEED to FINISH list:

Jacob's T Quilt
Kennedy's T Quilt
Crumb Quilt

This is the COMPLETE list for this quarter:

3 "C" Quilts:

1. Crumb Quilt  (FINISHED 3/28/15!!!)

 This one only needs to be bound... and the binding's already sewn on!!

2. Calico Ric Rac

This top has proven a challenge.  Needs borders... but WHAT???

3. Circle of Friends

I've got a plan for the borders... just have to executed the plan.

3 "T" Quilts:

4. Jacob's T-shirt Quilt

This project is SUCH a design challenge!
5. Kennedy's T-shirt Quilt

This one is all but ready to stitch together.

6. The Tiny (Christmas) Tree

Still not sure about the bows in the corner...


3 Mystery Quilts:

7. The Margaret Mystery

I've got to make the pieced borders.

8. The Tiffany Mystery

This project has been sitting in a basket on the bookcase shelf for MORE THAN 10 YEARS!!

9. The Bonnie (Hunter) Mystery - GIMQ 2014

~ 48" x 63"



3 Swap Quilts:

10. Snow Star Swap

This projects has been sitting on a shelf in the closet for 8 YEARS!

11. Ravelry Red Swap

Swapped AT LEAST 5 years ago... and STILL not a quilt top!  :o((

12. Art Bee Slice Swap


Blocks were swapped at the December 2014 meeting, but these stragglers were traded in January 2015.



3 Other Quilts:

13. Where's Jackson?

At home
How many years CAN a dog sit on a sewing table?  Only time will tell...

14. QE2 Goodbye Quilt

2015 is the year to complete this quilt... I've been in NC nearly 15 years!

15. 100 Patch Quilt

This project got "shelved" due to a design issue.  OK, so it had more to do with  my (sloppy) piecing.

It took some time to dig up pictures for everything.  Since I recently got a new computer (and most of my pictures are still on the old one - at home, while I'm at work) I decided to troll my old blog posts for pics to post.  (Don't worry!  I'm on break.)  For the FIRST TIME IN AGES, you get to see pictures of EVERYTHING (without having to follow any links.)  I hope you will consider it eye candy!  :o))

Until next time...
Happy Finishing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.