Tuesday, April 5, 2011

UFO Club - Spring 2011 - The List

Sing-ups are going on over at Ravelry.com through April 7, 2011.  We've got a big crowd for this session.  Hopefully, we will all be inspired to finish LOTS of quilts!
Here’s my list:
1.King Sized Wall Hanging (needs binding and more quilting) Completed 5/14/11

2.”New” Batik Jacket (needs binding) Completed 5/8/11

3.Patriotic Jacket (soup to nuts - I only have a few blocks done.) 
4.Calico Ric Rac Quilt (still a top) 

5.”Quilt” Mini Quilt (still a top)
It might look rather familiar.  These are ALL leftover from previous challenges, but I’m hoping they’ve hibernated long enough.
I've got one other short-term UFO that I'd really like to see completed.  It's been sitting for a month, so I hope you'll agree that it qualifies for the challenge.
6.  "Inspired by..." - The Series
I'm trying to keep it simple this time.  By narrowing my focus, I'm hoping that I will actually finishing the selected projects.  Flickr is not cooperating so the rest of the photos can be viewed on old UFO Challenge "List" pages.  (Blogged a photo at http://thejoyfulquilter.blogspot.com/2011/04/snippets-of-challenge.html)
Ready? Set. Sew!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.