Friday, April 8, 2011

Snippets of a Challenge

Snippets of a Challenge by basketcasejoy
Snippets of a Challenge, a photo by basketcasejoy on Flickr.

Hi there! I thought I'd take ONE photo to show ALL of the previously unpictured projects for the Spring 2011 UFO Club.

So... What's the challenge???

The challenge will be completing them by the June 30th deadline! (My track record hasn't been the greatest since the beginning of the year.)

For this session, I've narrowed my focus and set some realistic goals. Most of the projects that I've chosen are REALLY close to being done! Between that and the fact that I submitted fewer selections, I'm hoping to be able to check off a number of the projects on the list.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.