Saturday, April 9, 2011

Life's a Beach

Life's a Beach by basketcasejoy
Life's a Beach, a photo by basketcasejoy on Flickr.
Dig in your stash. You never know where it will take you!

This week... my stash took me back to the beach. Memories of friends, family, and fun went into the making of this quilt. Well, that and a few bright fabrics from the "kid print" drawer in my studio.

Along with memories of beach vacations, this quilt took me on another trip down memory lane. This one is a quilting memory because the central fabric was a past "Quilts for Kids" challenge fabric. It's too bad that I can't bring up a mental image of the actual quilt that I made, but the scraps are proof that I made one!

If you look at this quilt just right... you might even be able to see the sand drawing of a silly face with its tongue hanging out.  :o)

Until next time...
Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.