Monday, June 29, 2015

What LUCK!!!

Want to hear something funny? (Or disgusting, as the case may be...)

I left the following email on the Crazy Mom Quilts blog early this afternoon:

The Joyful Quilter has left a new comment on your post "date stamp quilt":

That's a VERY interesting idea for a quilt... AND a very interesting idea for a book. I didn't see the deadline for the drawing. I'm always up for a FREE book! Thanks for the opportunity to win a copy of such a unique book.



Posted by The Joyful Quilter to crazy mom quilts at 1:32 PM

Well, when I opened my email after dinner, what did I find???


 I just got an email from Amanda Jean at Crazy Mom Quilts...

Re: [crazy mom quilts] New comment on date stamp quilt.

FromamandajeanAdd contact
ToThe Joyful QuilterAdd contact
DateToday 19:24

You are my winner! Please send me your name and address and I will get a copy to you. Thanks for playing along! 

Amanda Jean



I won her drawing for the new book "You inspire Me to Quilt" by Cheryl Arkison (co-author of Amanda Jean's book Sunday Morning Quilts.)  I laughed out loud when I saw the email. Seriously?!?!  TWO prizes in TWO weeks!!!

Thank you, Amanda Jean!  I can't WAIT to see exactly how you made your Date Stamp quilt (and what other fun projects can be found in the book, too.)

Perhaps, I should go play the lottery!!!  :o))

Until next time...
Take a chance!!!

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.