Welcome to Week 41 of the 2026 Rainbow Scrap Challenge!! This week will be a mixed bag. No appointments, but art and sewing will feature heavily in my days. Angela gave the RSC Quilters the task of working with their Light and/or Dark NEUTRALS this month.
Read on to see what transpired...
SUNDAY - My Weekly Morning Art Zoom at Get Messy resulted in the following page in my Collage Scraps Journal using papers from @thisistruleetraci on Instagram:
MONDAY - Stay at Home Day
This week's Library Crawl featured @shemidixon and her lesson from Get Messy's Season of Enough. We layer collage scraps on our page...
Added some paint splotches (shown above) and a traced focal image...
To create an interesting journal page with the addition of a few words about a special person:
TUESDAY - Art/Errand Day
.
During the Early Explorers hangout, I used a previously assembled collage cluster to create another page in my Collage Scraps Altered Book:
Here I am, in Light NEUTRAL attire, waiting for LeeAnna @ Not Afraid of Color to join our Weekly Zoom Call later in the day:
WEDNESDAY - Sew/Art Day
During Midweek Meetup I worked on my currant quilt project:
THURSDAY - Quilt/Art Day
Weekly Quilt Group met at Candy's. I showed off more of my Quilt Show goodies, but didn't get any pictures.
After a brief stop at the store and lunch with Britt, we enjoyed an ART-venture this afternoon. An attempt at a beach scene from Lisa Riehl was on today's agenda:
FRIDAY - Knit/Art Day
Knit Group was held at Tracy's house...
and visited the animals at Woolen Pond Farm this morning:
During Deandra's Art Zoom this afternoon, I worked on another page in my Collage Scraps Journal begun with yet another previously assembled collage cluster:
During my Weekly Evening Art Zoom, I repeated the afternoon's activity with another collage cluster and additional papers from my stash:
SATURDAY - It's LINK PARTY day for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge! I hope you will stop by for a visit Angela @ So Scrappy to see what the RSC Quilters have been up to this week. If you are looking for me...
I'll be upstairs rooting around in my Black Quilted Scrap Basket to see if I can find anything that works with my current quilt project:
Until next time...
Get SCRAPPY!!!













What a great basket of black prints to work with , Joy. that is something a bit lacking in my massive stash - but I'm working on it. Just need to sew faster and live longer.
ReplyDelete