Wednesday, February 14, 2024

The Guest Blogger(s) - No. 50 - Jane Hearts PINK?!

Welcome to another edition of The Guest Blogger(s)!!  What a treat to find an email from Jane in Australia on Monday.  She has completed her entry for the February 2024 TABLE SCRAPS Challenge.

This is what she wrote...

Hi Joy,
Here is my entry/ attempt at February's prompts.

Concerning her entry...

I know I read Red, but my mind went Pink, so I used the pink scraps but did add red in the hearts:


Maybe I redeemed myself a little with the definite reds on the back or other side:


Enjoying joining the group again
Jane 🪡🧵


Give Jane some quilty love in the comments below.  It is a pleasure seeing the creative way she met this month's challenge.  You must certainly enjoy her work as much as I do!  Thank you for sending a photo for the blog, Jane.  I'm thrilled to post your projects (and anyone else's without a blog.)  They serve to inspire others to USE their scraps that we quilters continue to accumulate!

Link Party REMINDER...

The February 2024 TABLE SCRAPS Link Party will be opening on  Friday, February 23rd @ 12:01 AM.  I'm hope that YOU will join in the scrappy fun!

Until next time...
USE those (table) SCRAPS!!!

8 comments:

  1. Great job, Jane! The little red hearts are good enough in my book. ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful entry Jane! Love the red heart on the pink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute block and I love the surprise back!!~Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it. There will be some pink in mine too! Scrappy reds and hearts are bound to have some pink! All good, in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, Jane!!! I love the little appliqué hearts!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the red and pink together! That's a fun backing, too. Welcome to the party, Jane!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.