Saturday, June 3, 2023

ScrapHappy Saturday - RSC23 - Week 22

Welcome to Week 22 of the Rainbow Scrap Challenge!!  This week felt really long for some reason. Strange, since it was actually only a 3-day work week for me.

Read on to see how the week panned out.

SUNDAY - Zooming with Sue...


Was followed by Messy May Creative Hour on Zoom:


MONDAY - Work Holiday!!!

I spent the bulk of my day sitting at the sewing machine:


Making use of Angela's advanced notice regarding June's Color of the Month!!

The painting in my journal fell right in line as well.  Just look at that Bright BLUE sky:


TUESDAY - Tidy Up Tuesday

Back to work today, but I spent some time at the sewing machine this afternoon piecing together small bits of fabric scraps:


Getting a jump on Bright BLUE, Joyful???

WEDNESDAY - Work was followed by...

This week's Zoom with LeeAnna @ Not Afraid of Color:


Goodbye, ORANGE:


THURSDAY - Hello, Dark and/or Bright BLUE & Light BLUE and/or Light GREEN:

Photo Currently Unavailable!!

Angela has more Dark and/or Bright BLUE but, added the others for June.

Work and a WIN at Wordle today, but you've GOT to see the obscure Quordle words:


After work, I ran a couple of errands and put the finishing touches on the final page of my Messy May journal:


Note to self:  Do NOT use a Sharpie marker to color in large areas of a journal page EVER again!!

FRIDAY - Knit Group included ME this morning! Unfortunately, most of our members had other obligations today, so there were only a few of us knitting:


I spent the afternoon running errands and preparing for a meeting.  (Whoops!  I completely ignoring Mt. Washmore.)

SATURDAY - It's LINK PARTY day for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge!  I hope you will join me in visiting Angela @ So Scrappy to see what the RSC Quilters have been up to this week.  I'm off to my Quarterly Quilt Bee meeting this morning, so you go on ahead.  I'll catch up with everyone this evening (and link up when I can.)

Until next time...
Get SCRAPPY!!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful bright blue and lilac scraps to play, Joy. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Work got in the way of sewing for me this week too. But it's fun to start playing with a new color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice week--love the creative outlets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vaunt did me in on that quordle as well! Sounds like you had a busy but creative week. Hope the Bee was fun today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think your week felt long because you packed so much into it!!! What a great creative week you had!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I had the same problem with that particular Quordle - at least I remember saying to Mike that I was only going to get TWO out of four words on one of the days! Looking forward to seeing what blue and green scraps you are playing with in those photos!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.