Thursday, September 24, 2020

Throwback Thursday - Circa Spring 2019

Welcome to another edition of Throwback Thursday!!  It's been quite a while since my last post in this series.  I guess you are wondering...

Why now, Joyful???

Well, Nancy @ Grace and Peace Quilting left the following comment on last week's Mini Monday post:

Haha! You had me chuckling! Cute little finish! Make sure and link it up to the Show Me Something Mini link-up this month: https://www.sarahgoerquilts.com/2020/09/06/show-me-something-mini-linkup/

SEW...

I clicked on the link to find out more.  As it turns out, Sarah @ Sarah Goer Quilts was in the mood to see new or old mini quilts.  At first, I was hesitant to link an old project, but there is one little quilt that I made last year that is worth repeating.  I absolutely love this mini!

What better quilt to share than my TINY Supernova...


100 HSTs within a 5.75" square!!!

You can find the story on this time warp HERE.  That link is filled with process and progress photos, along with the BIG reveal, shown above.

Enjoy the flashback!  I certainly did.  :o))

(Hopefully, if Belinda checks in, she'll tell me if these colors are right for our 2020 swap.)

Sharing with Sara Goer Quilts
for

and

Whooping it Up with Sarah
at

Until next time...
MAKE mini!!!

11 comments:

  1. That is teeny tiny and LOTS of pieces! Worth showing again =) Love the colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that one, and definitely worth sharing again! I'll have to go check out the link-up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 100 HSTs within a 5.75" square??? Oh my goodness, you are a glutton for punishment. But it is so very pretty. I love the tiny Supernova - small quilt with a big impact!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember that amazing mini! Mind bogglingly small :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy to see this little mini again as it is one my favourite. Thanks for the link. I'm gonna pay Sarah a visit. ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it...so much work in a tiny peice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your super tiny supernova, Joy!!! And yes, Sarah allows up to 3 link-ups per person, new or old. Every month the link up subject is a surprise, so follow her to see what she comes up with every month! Thanks for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! So tiny, but it carries a lot of punch. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh. My. Goodness! I love it! I think I might go nuts with 100 tiny HSTs. Lovely job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, wow! I can’t even imagine sewing those teeny HSTs. Love the design and the colors, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.