Saturday, July 25, 2020

ScrapHappy Saturday - RSC20 - Week 30

Welcome to Week 30 of the Rainbow Scrap Challenge!!  I'm sure Angela is already plotting and planning our next color for the RSC, but for now...

Let's see what Dark BLUE damage I can do...

SUNDAY - I applied binding to a UFO today.  Not a drop of Dark BLUE anywhere to be seen, unless you count the blue tape stuck to my machine:


MONDAYMini Monday post and a little of this:


TUESDAY - I could be found happily stitching away on the binding of my A-6 Mystery, a UFO that I'm hoping to finish by tomorrow.  When taking a break from that, I was busy making an attempt at finishing the top of another UFO which include a small amount of Dark BLUE for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge:


I also released a NEW edition of Tidy Up Tuesday.

WEDNESDAY - I did a couple of really wonderful things today.  One, you can read about in my Wonderful Wednesday post and the other...

Was a Zoom meeting with LeeAnna @ Not Afraid of Color.  Here I am, sporting a bit of Dark BLUE:


And here we are once the stars aligned and Zoom decided to work at LeeAnna's house:



THURSDAY - Late last night, I discovered that Libby @ Hillside Quilter had posted a photo of her BIG win, along with the mug rug that I made for a swap we did several years ago.  They couldn't be more different from one another:


This morning, I spent a couple of hours with a few of my favorite quilters.  Yep!  That's right.  It was time for another Weekly Quilt Group meeting on Zoom...



... And I dressed with the Rainbow Scrap Challenge Color of the Month in mind:


After the meeting, I was inspired to work on a UFO.  The borders for my Sapphire Stars needed a few additional strips for each end, in order to accommodate the angle of the miters I'm planning.  Just LOOK at all that lovely Dark BLUE for the RSC: 



FRIDAY - ZoomKNIT started off my day.  I enjoyed visiting with each of these knitty friends:


This evening, I posted more UFO progress in today's edition of Design Floor Friday.

SATURDAY - It's LINK PARTY day over on Angela's So Scrappy blog.  Since you didn't get a lot of Dark BLUE eye-candy here, maybe you could head over to see what the other RSC Quilters have been up to this week.  I'm pretty sure at least a few of them have gotten some scrappy sewing done.

I'll head over to check out all the links after an outdoor visit with my friend Tracy for coffee and knitting...


... And a quick stop at Candy's to pick-up a stack of storage drawers for under the longarm:



Until next time...
SCRAP sew safely!!!

8 comments:

  1. Such a productive week of 'meetings' and sewing. Shouting out to that finished quilt as well. Hope you get some fun sewing in this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sewing binding! Glad you had some of that in your week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of zoom meetings, you have certainly taken these in your stride!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! Whoosh! Zoom zoom zoom!
    Look at you go!
    No wonder you're so joyful - you have the most fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many zoom meetings! A wonderful way to stay in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yikes I don't even look like me in that pic!
    You are so busy on the go, getting things done

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another productive week. I miss the RSC, it's fun to see what everyone else is working on, but I do miss playing in my scraps.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.