Monday, July 6, 2020

Mail Call Monday - Quilted Legacy Style

Welcome to another edition of Mail Call Monday!!  I'm here to share what FedEx delivered the week before last.  Sorry for the delay.  There was already a Mini Monday post scheduled for last week.

I'm a Prize WINNER!!!

In late May, I received the following email:

Good morning, Joy!

It pleases me to let you know that your A Quilted Legacy Blog Hop comment won the fat quarter bundle from Figo Fabrics!  Congratulations!

Please send me your complete address so I can forward the information to the vendor!

Hugs,
Karen

To which I replied:

What?! That's awesome! Thanks SEW much!!!

Karen responded:

It IS pretty awesome, Joy, and I’m envious!  I had such a nice experience sewing with what little fabric I acquired while at QuiltCon and will be choosing their fabrics again along my journey.

I will contact Figo Fabrics and pass your information alOMG to them!

Enjoy!
Karen

In early June, I got this follow-up email from Karen:

Thanks, Joy.  I’ve passed it along.  Hopefully it won’t be too long now!
Karen

At that time, I answered:

It will be a nice surprise when it arrives.
:o))
Joy

Weeks went by...

As you well know, SOON is a relative term.  (And I'm perfectly OK with that!)  Honestly, I had completely forgotten about the fact that I had WON a prize, when the FedEx truck arrived at my door!

Anyway...

The week before last, the package from Figo Fabrics had completed it's time in quarantine and I was able to open my prize package!!  :o))

Karen @ KaHolly actually HAD contacted the company and given them my information.  SOON had finally arrived.  (You can check out Figo's awesome assortment of FREE patterns HERE!!)

SEW...

The package arrived:


After it was quarantined, it has subsequently been opened...


 ... And here it is:


Whoops!  This is the top...


... Of my very first...


My VERY FIRST Fat Quarter Bundle EVER:


Thank you, Karen, and special thanks to Figo Fabrics for being one of the sponsors of the Creating a Quilted Legacy Blog Hop.  Now, to find something fresh and exciting to make with this bundle.  :o))

Until next time...
SEW exciting!!!

8 comments:

  1. How exciting! Looking forward to seeing it's use!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky will steal it if you're not careful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Joy! It's always so nice to receive a surprise prize!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Looks like a fun set of fabrics to play with.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty bundle! You're a lucky gal :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely prize to win! Any idea what you might make with it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, those fabrics are gorgeous -- I don't think I've heard of Figo Fabrics before! Looking forward to see what loveliness you will turn them into. And yes, when quilting goodies come in packages to my doorstep, it is the highlight of my day! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.