Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Scrap Attack Tuesday - November Results/ December Job Pull

Welcome to another edition of Scrap Attack Tuesday!!  I'm here to report in on my scrappy progress over the last four weeks.  I also need to see what remains on the goal list.

November Accomplishments... Or NOT!!

From my Scrap Attack list:

7. Chantal is organizing, Label / inventory UFOs bins!



FAIL!!!


I never even ATTEMPTED to dig into the bins.  :o((

Bonus Points: I did work on some scrappy projects.  :o))

From the secondary list, in case I have extra time or enthusiasm:

4. Piece batting scraps for a Donation Quilt like Anita SS.



CHECK!!!

I pieced batting for the donation quilt that I turned in last month at Quilt Guild:



December Job Pull...

From my Scrap Attack list:

10. Britt ordered, Organize/label scraps under the longarm.




From the secondary list:

10. Cut Triangles like Chantal.



I don't recall what kind of triangles Chantal planned to cut, but I will use my Sizzix Triangle die to cut random scraps.

With various time-sensitive projects on the go, I'm not sure that I will be able to work on either of these tasks.  I'll be sure to check in at the end of the year to let you know what, if anything, I was able to accomplish.
Until next time...
Attack those SCRAPS!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your goal. I believe you are following me too closely. Since I'm not doing much sewing lately, maybe it isn't such a good idea to copy me, lol. I know you will a better job than I with your scraps. Enjoy! ;^)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.