Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Scrap Attack Tuesday - May Job Pull

Welcome to the next edition of Scrap Attack Tuesday!!  Please ignore the fact that it's Wednesday.  In this post, you will discover my tasks for the month of April.

Here is the result from the job pull...


From my Scrap Attack list:

8. Sharon is working with the RSC, Work in the month's color.  This month Angela announce PINK.  I will concentrate on these Bonus HSTs:



Thanks to the quilters who inspired my Scrap Attack goal list, I'm adding this project from my secondary list, in case I have extra time or enthusiasm in any given month:

11. Make a Thread Catcher out of Batik scraps. (All me!)



Thank you to Sarah at Confessions of a Fabric Addict for challenging us to USE our leftover fabric bits!!

Until next time...

Attack those SCRAPS!!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, is it Wednesday? I've lost track of time ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL!!! Aren't you kind to say that? LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your goal, whatever day we're on. ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some weeks are just like that. Have fun with your bits of scrap play this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.