Saturday, September 26, 2026

ScrapHappy Saturday - RSC26 - Week 39

Welcome to Week 39 of the 2026 Rainbow Scrap Challenge!!  This week will be filled with more art classes and QUILT SHOW doings.  Will there be enough energy left for actual quilting?  Only time will tell.

Read on to find out...

SUNDAY -  The day began with my Weekly Morning Art Zoom on Get Messy.  This morning I used the snippet strip that I made at Britt's on Thursday and paired it with some coordinating scraps for a new page in my Collage Scraps Journal:


MONDAY - Art/Sew Day

At this week's Library Crawl I used Brandi Kincaid's Puzzling class as a jumping off point for the following page:


I later met with LeeAnna @ Not Afraid of Color for our Weekly Zoom Call...


Once our call was done, I headed out to this month's Quilt Guild meeting to deliver my quilts for our upcoming show.  Before AND after the meeting, I stopped at the grocery store for necessary items.  Some days are just like that.  Sigh...

TUESDAY - Stay at Home Day
.
During the Early Explorers hangout, I did some ransom note cutting and put down a background for another collage.  Sorry!  Nothing photo worthy today.

Afterwards, I made binding for this month's UFO challenge quilt:

 

WEDNESDAY - Sew Day

During Midweek Meetup I used more of the tissue paper from yesterday's journal background to create this page in another journal.  I'm still looking for words or a focal image to add to the spread:


After lunch, I machine stitched the binding on the back side of my current UFO, but there's no picture proof.

THURSDAY - Quilt Show Set-up

Weekly Quilt Group met without me.  I helped Britt with hanging the quilts for the Show, but delivered these five quilts for the Boutique:


No ART-venture today.  :o((

FRIDAY - Knit Group was canceled.  The knitters were busy with other things.  No time for Deandra's Art Zoom today either.  :o((

Quilt Show - Day One

It was a good (yet exhausting) day at the Quilt Show!  I delivered the following quilts for...

The Silent Auction:


And...

The Boutique:


During my Weekly Evening Art Zoom, I finished the binding on this UFO:


SATURDAY - It's LINK PARTY day for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge!  I hope you will stop by for a visit Angela @ So Scrappy to see what the RSC Quilters have been up to this week.  I was late to the party because...

Quilt Show - Day Two

I shopped the Book Sale before my volunteer shift.  These two books came home with me:


Until next time...
Get SCRAPPY!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a pretty busy week with errands and the guild show! They are always so much fun and so much work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.