Saturday, January 12, 2019

ScrapHappy Saturday - RSC19 -Week 2

Welcome to Week 2 of the 2019 Rainbow Scrap Challenge!!  This week was spent getting back to "normal."  All of the holiday hub bub is over and now it's time to focus on January's RSC Color of the Month.

SUNDAY - I posted my Winter 2019 UFO Club List. and caught up with all of the RSC Quilters, as I was away all day yesterday.  It was also a day to clean up the decorations:



MONDAY - Good morning, home office!!  Bills and banking are on today's agenda.  Yippee!  (Please note, this is NOT a happy.)

Later...

Enjoyed a tour through (some of) the quilts shown on Bonnie's Mystery Monday Link-up... The Reveal.  LOVE it (and I'm blown away by the variety of alternate colorways... OUTSTANDING, quilters!!!)

TUESDAY - Tonight is the bonus meeting of my Evening Quilt Bee.  I'm looking forward to making progress on some scrap sorting for an upcoming project.  Let's start with the RED ones:



  The basket was overflowing, but I just focused on pressing:



When I stopped for the night, there was a large stack of scraps, with a LOT MORE left in the basket:



WEDNESDAY - I meant to release this new Wonderful Wednesday post.  If you like rainbows, you won't want to miss it!!



THURSDAY - I got a head start on laundry for the upcoming weekend and gathered my quilting things for Bee on Saturday.

FRIDAY - I am very excited, as I was able to attend Knit Group today.  It was great seeing everyone, again!

The afternoon was a mass of calendar adjustments for next week.  Dinner with my boys made for a pleasant end to an exhausting week.  When I sat down to finish up this post, I realized that I missed something important... See Wednesday's entry.  Oops!!

SATURDAY - Whew!  We made it through another week!  Join me over at the LINK PARTY on Angela's So Scrappy blog.  It's THE place to be, if you like RED (or even if you don't!)



Until next time...
Get SCRAPPY!!!


7 comments:

  1. I love your red basket for your reds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little iron looks really handy! You could be pressing scraps just about anywhere, I think! Love your rainbow crumb blocks, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done with all that beautiful pressing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you made some really good progress with all those red scraps. Hope next week is as productive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you have some good red scraps to do some magic with! Can't wait to see your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How I love your stack of red scraps. You have such a wonderful variety!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.