Tuesday, May 22, 2012

3rd Annual NT Dye Workshop

This past Saturday was a day that I've looked forward to all year!  It was my quilt bee's annual Dye Workshop. We had THE most beautiful weather and great fun was had by all.

I took a piece of bleached muslin (*washed* just that morning).  This was divided into 6 equal pieces and I applied several different techniques.  A couple of T-shirts that were dyed last year also went into the dye bath.  Less than pleased with the results, I decided to give them another "bath."

Just WAIT til you see the results!!!

(Photos can be found in the following post:  http://thejoyfulquilter.blogspot.com/2012/05/dye-frenzy-2012-results.html)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.