Tuesday, November 21, 2023

ScrapHappy Saturday - RSC23 - Week 46

Welcome to Week 46 of the Rainbow Scrap Challenge!!  This week is going to be filled with work and not much else.  There may be a little bit of art and I'm hoping to carve out some time for playing with fabric scraps.  Will that happen?

Read on to find out...

SUNDAY -  Zoom, Zoom, Zoom!

Zoom One - The November Roll the Dice Game at the Easy Like Sunday Morning hangout with my friends at Get Messy.  Today's theme was Remembrance.  The roll of the dice revealed the following prompts - napkin, color not often used, draw with non-dominant hand, watercolor, and stamp.  Here's what I made with that combination:


Zoom Two - Today was the monthly Collage Club hangout on Get Messy and this is the collage that I created in my Autumn journal:


Zoom Three - Knittingsuek and I met for our weekly call after all the arting
:


MONDAY - Work and...

The view of the quiet construction site:


Art With Adele.  Construct Deconstruct method.  I'm going to have to figure out a base to put this on:


The second piece hasn't yet been cut apart:


TUESDAY - Work was followed by...

Knitting with Tracy at Rambling River Mercantile:


After dinner, I went up to the studio to explore the BROWN basket:


WEDNESDAY - Work

Just when I thought the construction workers weren't coming back, there was some sewer work done:


Zooming with LeeAnna @ Not Afraid of Color was delayed, as I have had to stay late recently:


THURSDAY - Work

During my Zoom with LeeAnna, I worked on this little journal:


Here's the baggie of HSTs that I uncovered the other night.  I just may turn out to be this month's ABC SCRAPS Challenge entry:


FRIDAY - Work...

After an early morning Zoom with a few friends from Get Messy:


When I came out of work, I found that it had rained.  Here is what I saw as I headed to the car:


During tonight's TGI(A)W art hangout I stenciled words on a page created with leftover paint:


SATURDAY - It's LINK PARTY day for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge!  I hope you will join me in visiting Angela @ So Scrappy to see what the RSC Quilters have been up to this week.  This is what I've been doing:


ETA...

It's TUESDAY of the following week and I just realized that I never released my RSC post over the weekend.  I'm not sure, but I don't believe that has EVER happened before.  (I wondered why I wasn't getting any comment!)  I wonder if I'll be able to link up still...

Until next time...
Get SCRAPPY!!

5 comments:

  1. We do wonder where are brains are sometimes! lol The week looks like you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes the days fly by too fast! Glad you caught that rainbow after work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering about you! Glad to see you've been having lots of art fun this last week. Looking forward to see what you do with those HSTs. I've been finishing up my Table Scraps project this week, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! I laughed over this post. I've not forgot to post and/or link up a post but I have forgotten to hit SEND on a text! Same result: Why no replies?? hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beware - you might be getting older. I think forget things more often. Seeing a rainbow is always a good sign for a good day! ~Jeanne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.