Saturday, November 3, 2018

ScrapHappy Saturday - RSC18 - Week 44

Welcome to Week 44 of the Rainbow Scrap Challenge!!  This week is transition week for the RSC Quilters.  There is no new Color of the Month and the focus has shifted to finishing up our projects that have been growing throughout the year.  Alas, that's NOT what you will see here.  :o((

Instead?  Business as usual...

SUNDAY - SAFF, Day Three.  A rainbow of color in Natasha's booth, The Unplanned Peacock:



That was the view from our table, as my friends and I enjoyed knitting with Hilary from Criminal Knits and discussing her upcoming New Year's Eve KAL.

Return to reality.  Got home too late to do any "catch up" work.  :o((

MONDAY - Released a new Mail Call Monday post.  And realized that I forgot to take pictures with ITW friends at SAFF.  :o((

Sorry about that, Kat, Jamie, Raeus, and Tammy!!  It was great to see you all, again.  I did snap a photo of Kat's now-completed Fade Shawl.  LOVE it!!!



TUESDAY - Found a new-to-me charity while reading another blogger's post HERE.  As usual, I'm posting it here for you.

I went to my Monthly Evening Bee.  Missed it last month because of Quilt Retreat.  It was good to be back!  I did the cutting for my last round of 9-Patches for my B9P:




WEDNESDAY - I went to Knit Group and worked on my new sock project that I cast on at SAFF last weekend:





Ding Dong!!  Trick or Treat!!  Happy Halloween!!!

In between waves of children at our door, I remembered to release this week's Wonderful Wednesday post.

THURSDAY - Ugh!!  Thank goodness for Tylenol Cold.  Without it, I would have been confined to bed all day!

FRIDAY - Same as yesterday x 2, as there's now a rattle when I cough.  Here's hoping I'm better by tomorrow, as I'm all packed up and ready to go to my Monthly Sew Day with my Raleigh friends.

SATURDAY - It's LINK PARTY day over on So Scrappy, but I'm off to another Sew/Craft Friend-zy in Raleigh.  Hoping for LOTS of progress on one or two of my UFOs.  We'll see how that goes and I'll catch up with the other RSC Quilters later in the weekend.

Until next time...
Get SCRAPPY!!!

4 comments:

  1. Busy week and lots of stitches! Hope you are feeling better and doing some nice relaxing with friends today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo, I know how those colds can slow down the stitching! I hope you feel better quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about the bad cold. I blame those waves of Trick or Treat Kids. lol, Cool pictures. Thank you for sharing. Hope you have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you're feeling better already. The yarn in the first photo is so gorgeous! My fingers are trying to reach through the screen.
    Cheers,
    Sylvia@Treadlestitches

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.