Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Wonderful Wednesday - Clayton Quilting Day

Welcome to the next edition of Wonderful Wednesday!!  Last week, I enjoyed a day of working on projects with 3 members of my Garner/Clayton Quilt Bee.

I didn't bring my machine, so I  stitched up Libby's mystery blocks on Lisa's machine when she went to get her son at school:




Tiffany's on a bag kick:


She completed THREE nesting bags:


She used Disney fabric:


Small, medium, and large sizes were created using the Open Wide tutorial:


We're working on getting Henrietta's quilting groove back.  Cutting today:


Lisa assembled rows of HSTs:


I finished the binding repairs on Dr. Pete's Wedding Quilt:


Not a minute too soon... the wedding was this past weekend!!!

Until next time...
Encourage quilting!!!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun and productive time with friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got a whole first year to be legal on the wedding gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch! on Dr Pete's wedding quilt. I hate when that happens. Love the color combo for Libby's mystery blocks. Enjoy! ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fun filled week, and pretty little snippets of yellow, and a beautiful wedding quilt.
    สล็อต ออนไลน์
    Gclub

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.