Monday, December 4, 2017

Mail Call Monday - The Case of the Unexpected Squishy

Welcome to another edition of Mail Call Monday!!  I got a squishy in last week's mail.  The package contained a gift from a friend.  It was TOTALLY unexpected!

We converse regularly on Ravelry.  We did a handmade swap earlier this year.  However, we don't normally exchange Holiday gifts.  That's why the arrival of this package was such a surprise:


What did you get, Joyful???

EARRINGS!!

Not just ANY earrings... YARN EARRINGS!!!  (I'm a knitter, too.)

They are TOO cute:


LOOK!!!  They match/coordinate perfectly with one of my favorite quilted jackets:


Thanks B!!  They are just like the ones that I saw at SAFF, only these are MORE special because they came from YOU!!!

Until next time...
Good things come in small packages!!!

5 comments:

  1. How fun! I'll bet they are really light and comfortable, too. Such a sweet gift :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun earrings, and I love the flamingo fabric in your Ringo flying geese.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very fun and unique gift. It's nice to have friends that "get" you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.