Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Wonderful Wednesday - {Bluff Challenge Met}

Welcome to another edition of Wonderful Wednesday!!  I jumped the gun last week and posted about my Bluff Challenge.  In case you missed it, you can find the information about the art piece HERE.  I used leftovers from other projects and a donated artist's canvas to make this project.



I was SEW excited that simply I couldn't wait to tell you about it!!

This piece makes me happy every time I look at it!  My mind is flooded with memories of that special trip, with special friends, to a special place.

I'm reminded of this view...


And reminded of these people:


Sigh...

OK, I'll stop now.

Stepping away from the computer and up to the sewing room to focus on finishing something else.

Until next time...
Patience it a virtue!!!
(too bad I don't possess much)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.