Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Mystery Monday Link-up! Allietare! Part 5!!

Welcome to Part FIVE of the Allietare Mystery!!  Bonnie released the clue on Saturday (since Christmas fell on Friday this year.) I didn't get a chance to look at the instructions because my family went away for the holidays.

I will catch up, but not today.  :o((

We arrived home yesterday afternoon.  I didn't even get through my email before falling asleep (at the computer!)

Today, jet lag has me feeling a bit dizzy and sewing tasks are out of the question, at the moment. Three of these fabrics will be waiting for me:


In Clue 5, Bonnie has us using our neutral, gray, and black fabrics (for some more easy piecing - from what I've heard from friends.)  Here's hoping that I will be able to have some fun with them BEFORE the next clue comes out!!

Visit the Link Up to see if others were productive.

Until then...
Be mysterious!!!

3 comments:

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.