Friday, August 20, 2010

Michael's T Quilt - DONE!!!

After MANY hours of work, Michael's T-shirt quilt has been completed. This quilt was quite a challenge, using a number of items that were NOT t-shirts. (Note the He-Man head in the bottom left corner - a back pack front, the Green Beret, and the graduation Mortar Board!) It took a lot of creativity to come up with a pleasing design. In the end, I think you will agree that I did a good job...if I do say so myself! LOL

The quilt was supposed to be as small as I could make it using the items provided. It turned out to be 67" x 91" and that was as small as I could make it!

On to the NEXT project...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.