Saturday, May 4, 2024

ScrapHappy Saturday - RSC24 - Week 18

Welcome to Week 18 of the Rainbow Scrap Challenge!!  This week is going to feel like it includes extra hours.  I'm hoping that means I might find time to sew.  Sounds good, doesn't it?

Let's see if that happened...

SUNDAY - The day began with my Weekly Morning Art Zoom, but there were only only bits of paper to show for it and then I scooted up to Britt's for an ARTventure:


MONDAY - Before work, I brought out my PINK scraps to see what I have available to use in my projects for this month...


Work was followed by a bit of art:



Today was the beginning of my "mid-week weekend."  Having chosen bits of PINK yesterday to use, I did a bit of reorganizing:


WEDNESDAY - After running errands, it was time for my weekly Zoom with LeeAnna @ Not Afraid of Color:


THURSDAY - Work

While watering my new plants this morning, I was thrilled to find this one blooming.  Thanks again for sharing with me, DeeDee:


FRIDAY - Work was preceded by Knit Group, but I forgot to take a photo.  My work hours got downgraded this week.  Let me tell you, it was so refreshing!  Two extra hours of free time was much appreciated.  I actually came home with enough energy leftover for some art-ing!  :o))


The work week ended with my Weekly Evening Art Zoom.  I shared the journal spread shown above and did a bit of drawing with Posca pens.

SATURDAY - It's LINK PARTY day for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge!  I hope you will join me in visiting Angela @ So Scrappy to see what the RSC Quilters have been up to this week.  There was a mandatory Team Meeting at work this morning.  None of us were thrilled, but I was home well before lunch so I had some time to finish writing this post.

I'll be adding to these PINK scraps this afternoon:


Until next time...
Get SCRAPPY!!

5 comments:

  1. Your rose painting is really pretty, Joy! I was actually watching a YouTube video about how to sew a rose block that turns very similar to your painting. Looks like you have some pretty pink scraps to work with this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rose painting is so pretty. Good for you to have 2 extra hours to spend on creativity instead of work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a busy lady! It's sweet to see that much of your busy-ness is centered on what you love to do and that's create art! I think I must've missed what the tablescraps challenge is for May. I got my umbrella piece done in the nick of time and don't want to sweat it out again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those roses, Joy! You are so multi-talented! I am enjoying all the pinks - flowers, projects and clothes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many pretty pinks in your week. Hope you were able to play a little yesterday

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.