Saturday, December 2, 2023

ScrapHappy Saturday - RSC23 - Week 48

Welcome to Week 48 of the Rainbow Scrap Challenge!!  This week was a big blur. I'll see what I can do to recreate the good parts.

Keep reading to see what transpired...

SUNDAY - Zoom, Zoom, Zoom

Easy Like Sunday Morning art Zoom started my day, but I didn't get a photo of what I worked on.  After arting, I enjoyed my weekly Zoom call with Knittingsuek:


In the late afternoon, I took a (virtual) Secret Tag Journal class with @Willa.Wanders


I made a prototype instead of a full journal.  Front cover shown above and the interior shown below:


MONDAY - Work was followed by a beautiful sunset:


TUESDAY - Work

After dinner, I searched for poems and quotes relating to Autumn...


And decided to rip out and redo the stitching on my Care December journal, as the white thread I used during Sundays art Zoom was really bothering me.  The brown thread looks SEW much better:


WEDNESDAY - Work

Another lovely sunset at going home time today:


I raced home for an abbreviated Zoom call with LeeAnna @ Not Afraid of Color.  We were both suffering from lack of sleep, so all you get is a "talk to the hand" photo:


I was excited to share the Tape Box journal that I stitched up with the thread ripped out of my Care December journal - the photo won't move to the center no matter which buttons I press...


Look at the SIX small signatures in that 1-inch spine:


THURSDAY - Work

I brought my Dark Neutral mini to use as a mug rug today:


Today's sunset photo:


Afterwards, I was off to my Monthly Evening Quilt Bee.  We were greeted by quilts.  This one was made by my friend Knittingsuek and quilted by me many years ago:


There were only six of us this evening and I nearly forgot to get a photo:


FRIDAY - Work

It was a soupy, drizzly, rainy day so there was no sunset photo to round out the week.  :o((

Enjoy this gallery wire photo, taken just for reader Dorothy, before the display is changed to RAINBOW-themed quilts for December.  Sorry, Dot!  My other Dark Neutral mini quilts are still missing from our move 2+ years ago:


SATURDAY - It's LINK PARTY day for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge!  I hope you will join me in visiting Angela @ So Scrappy to see what the RSC Quilters have been up to this week.  It's another day filled with arting.

This morning is a Mini Retreat with my friends @ Get Messy and this afternoon I'll be heading to Britt's house for an ART-venture.  You know what that means, don't you?  I will probably have some catching up to do tomorrow.  I'll be looking forward to visiting my RSC Quilter friends then.

Until next time...
Get SCRAPPY!!!

6 comments:

  1. It's always enjoyable to notice the pretty sunsets this time of year. Too bad they're so early!!! Your dark neutral mug rug looks perfect for that spot at work. Have a fun day, Joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A busy week. Hope you get a little fun time to play this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Thank you! You know it always makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love to read these weekly roundups of yours, Joy. You have a lot stuffed into your days and are so productive! Did I miss why the stitchers are all in masks?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Week to you !! the talk to the hand photo is so funny - love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.