Tuesday, July 5, 2022

The Guest Blogger(s) - Vol. 40 - Jeannie Sews Stripes

Welcome to another edition of The Guest Blogger(s)!!  When responding to a quilter on Ravelry who was interested in the Table Scraps Challenge a couple of days ago, I mentioned that there was still time to complete something for the June Link Party.

Well, Sockjeannieous read that and had the following to say...

OMG I still have time to do a June block. I’ll get right on it. Is there an extension every month? I thought it ended at the end of the calendar month.

To which I explained...

I gave an extension for the holiday this time. Each Link Party post details when the closing date will be. In general, I have started giving the Monday after the party for those who wait til the last minute to do anything, but are busy on the weekends.

The next day, she posted this...

Just finished by June Table Scraps Challenge (yes, I know it is July but the deadline was extended due to the holiday.  Bright or dark blue with stripes was the challenge.  I quilted with parallel lines - which are getting pretty good if I do say so myself).



I already have my idea for July.
Jeannie


Give Jeannie's BLUE project some quilty love in the comments below.  I know that you enjoyed seeing her fun striped mini (which just happened to include July's Circles, Spots, and Dots theme.)  I certainly did!  Thank you for sending this photo for the blog, Jeannie.  I appreciate you sharing your entry so that others may be inspired to quilt small, too!

Link Party REMINDER...

The June 2022 TABLE SCRAPS Link Party started on Friday, June 24th @ 12:01 AM and through Tuesday, July 5th @ 11:59 PM due to the US holiday weekend.  At this posting, you only have a few hours to post your own Bright/Dark BLUE and/or STRIPE-y project.  Will YOU join in the scrappy fun?

Until next time...
SEW those table scraps!!!

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.