Monday, July 4, 2022

Summer 2022 (Ravelry) UFO Club - The List

Welcome back!!

The SUMMER 2022 UFO Club is now OPEN for sign-ups!! Participants MUST list (at least) FIVE projects. Photos should accompany the list. Sign-ups end at midnight EDT on Thursday, July 7, 2022. (In the Quilters Knitting group on Ravelry.)

NOTE: All qualifying finishes must be posted BEFORE midnight EDT on September 30, 2022!!!

What's your strategy, Joyful???

I'm a moody quilter.  Given the "at least FIVE" project requirement for participation, I tend to err on the side MORE is better.  That is simply because I have to "be in the mood" to work on a particular project!  By varying the size and style of the items included on my list, I give myself a better chance at finding something I want to work on during the quarter.


Here is my project list for the SUMMER 2022 (Ravelry) UFO Club:

1. PositivityQAL/Block Drive #1 (2021)
2. PositivityQAL/Block Drive #2 (2021 with GREEN)

3. PositivityQAL/Block Drive #3 (2021 only PURPLE)
4. Panel Twin #1

5. Panel Twin #2

6. Bright Eyes (Faces Workshop 2021)
7. Nick's Tiny Teal HSTs (2021)
8. Blue and Green for Parrish (2016)
9. Noah's Grad Quilt (2020)


10. Grand Illusion (2014)

11. Stay at Home ROW Robin (2021)
12. SAHRR Hearts (2022)

13. Where's Jackson? (2011)

At home
How many years CAN a dog sit on a sewing table?  Only time will tell...

Sit.  Stay.  Good dog!
Note: This one is on the list at the request of my friend
Deb @ Happy to be Scrappy and one day I will
 surprise her by completing this project.
14. Rainbow Picnic (2017)


15. Circle Challenge Topper (2022 at top)


16. Batik Runner (2022 on Right)


17. Kaffe Runner/Topper (2022)


18. Aboriginal Runner (2022 on Left)


19. Maggie's PURPLE Runner (2022)


20. Diane's PURPLE Strip Mini (2022)


21. QFK Challenge (2022)


22. Pale Blue & Green Topper (2022)



SEW...

I went a little crazy and that's 22 projects listed for the Summer 2022 UFO Club which should give me PLENTY of options.  My goal is ONE finish for the quarter.  More than that is usually a bonus!  At minimum, I hope to finish several of these.  My "pie-in-the-sky" goal would be to knock out a dozen during this session!  The quilt show is coming up and there are challenges and programs to support.

Remember...
There's still time for YOU to join in the finishing fun!  Sign-ups are open through Thursday, July 7th @ midnight (EDT), so head over to the Quilters Knitting group on Ravelry today.  Email if you need help with the process.

Until next time...
Wish me luck!!

5 comments:

  1. I hear you about having a variety of projects on your list. it is good to switch things up. I don't think you're "moody" at all! Best wishes on knocking out a bunch of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a Moody Quilter? Okay - I have to admit I snorted at that - and I totally get it!!! Love all your projects - I see a LOT of quilting in your near future!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's a lot of UFO's! I really like the Grand Illusions quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have lots of lovely things to be going on with over the next little while.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great set of quilts to challenge yourself with. And I believe Jackson has been on the table as long as Dash has been on the table...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.