Welcome to another edition of Design Floor Friday!! At the beginning of the month I shared my IMPROV Adventure in this blog POST. Since then, I have made some progress and thought I would share that with you today.
Here is where we left off:
For the last week or so, it hung on the studio Gallery Wire so that I could see it each time I went up to sew. This week, I took it down and layered it for quilting.
During that process, I had an idea of how to use the bright leafy batik that didn't work in the garden area of the "condo complex"...
The landscaping effort took some time...
Once one tenant had added greenery...
... Another wanted to try out their green thumb:
Several locations were tested...
... Alas, not everyone is successful at keeping plants alive (says the woman whose porch produce squash plants have failed to thrive.) ThanHere is the final landscape plan:
Next comes quilting! Thankfully, LeeAnna was kind enough to share her thoughts on how to manage that aspect of the project. I was fresh out of ideas. :o))
Linking up with Alycia
Until next time...
SEW and grow!!!