Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Wonderful Wednesday - The Gifty Edition

Welcome to another edition of Wonderful Wednesday!! This is an a short post.  It could have been described as (Nearly) Wordless Wednesday.  LOL

I forced myself up to the sewing room several times today.  Yes, I did say "forced" and I'm not sure why that is.  Although, I'm guessing that it's because the room is quite a mess at the moment.

Anyway...

On one of my trips to the studio, I spotted the little pouches that I'm making for 2 of my favorite girls.  I started them at Quilt Camp and they still needed their drawstrings inserted.

After an entire MONTH!!!

SEW...

I took care of that one small task:



Hooray...
End of story!!!

2 comments:

  1. I find it interesting that the simple things needed to finish a project are the ones we leave undone so often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, those pouches are cute! The room where I sew has become cluttered (it's used for several different purposes) and I find I'm less enthusiastic about sewing when I have to deal with the mess.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.