Monday, February 25, 2019

Mail Call Monday -

Welcome to another edition of Mail Call Monday!!  Last month, I mailed a Tall Quilted Thread Catcher to a friend from the Rainbow Scrap Challenge.  She insisted on making something for me in return.  Who am I to complain about that?!  :o))

This package arrived mid-week last week:


Enclosed was a beautiful card:


With a hand written note:


And THIS darling mini mini:


Oops!!  HERE is the front:


Rainbows, of course!!  From my friend, Diann, who blogs at Little Penguin Quilts.

Thank you, Diann!!  I am thrilled with my wonderful Rainbow Goose Mini Mini.  (My name, not hers.)  I plan to add it to my gallery wall...

As soon as DH finds the time to install my gallery wire!  Sigh...

Until then, I'm using the back as a mug rug by my reading chair.

Until next time...
Appreciate unexpected gifts!!!


5 comments:

  1. What a sweet gift! Diann is such a nice person :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, Joy - so glad you like it! Hopefully you'll find just the right spot for it on your wall, as soon as DH gets it set up for you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.