I liked it so much that I decided to use it for a blog post (or 2 or 10!)
In the last Decrapification Project post, I addressed the scraps (of which I have a gracious plenty!) This post will address the rest of the fabric. I showed you the hiding places in Part One. Shall I refresh your memory? OK... If you insist. :o))
Step Six - Reorganize the fabric stash.
Some of the drawers in THIS pair of dressers aren't being used to their fullest potential:
The same may be true of THIS tall chest:
It might also be the case in THIS small chest:
SEW... let the wild rumpus start!!!
There once was a HUGE stack of jeans living in this corner. They are ALL GONE!!!
This corner has been occupied by a random stack of stuff for the past 5 YEARS!! No longer!!
While I was at it, I removed a layer of fabric (and yarn) from this corner:
You may not be able to tell by looking at the photo above, but if you scroll back up the page to where I first introduced you to the tall chest, you will DEFINITELY see a marked difference. I've been busy!!
Until next time...
Sort it out!!!