Saturday, August 12, 2023

ScrapHappy Saturday - RSC 23 - Week 32

Welcome to Week 32 of the Rainbow Scrap Challenge!!  This week was filled with a nice mixture of activities.  Art, quilting, and friendly get togethers all played a part in filling my time.  Would you care for a detailed account?

Read on...

SUNDAY - A schedule shift in my day found me spending the morning taking a tour through my YELLOW Quilted Scrap Basket.  There MIGHT be enough to do something with:


After lunch, I enjoyed my weekly Zoom call with Knittingsuek:


MONDAY - Work

Yesterday, I attended my first GM Hangout on Zoom:


This is the page I completed in my 2023 Flowers Magic Journal using the prompts designated during the meeting:


Tuesday - Work was preceded by a bit of YELLOW scrap sewing:


Wednesday - The day was my own!  I started it off by (finally) changing out the quilts on my studio gallery wire:


Thursday - At work...

I discovered a new-to-me word game, Octordle:


I won the regular game AND the sequence version for the day:


After work, I enjoyed a brief visit with LeeAnna @ Not Afraid of Color:


Friday - Before work, I stopped by Knit Group.  Stacy was on vacation, but the rest of us enjoyed meeting Beth's new crafting friend:


Later...

I tested out Octordle to see if yesterday's wins were a case of beginner's luck...


Nope!  Once again, I won both versions:


After work and dinner, I met up with Britt at yet another GM Hangout:


This scrap of YELLOW paper was transformed into another page in my 2023 Flowers Magic Journal:



SATURDAY - It's LINK PARTY day for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge!  I hope you will join me in visiting Angela @ So Scrappy to see what the RSC Quilters have been up to this week.  I'm off on an ART-venture, but will catch up with everyone later.

In the meantime, here's a little preview of more YELLOW sewing I did this week:




Until next time...
Get SCRAPPY!!

Joining Cynthia
for

11 comments:

  1. I like the yellow art piece gallery in your studio! the sunflower is so sweet but I am not sure about yellow fingernail polish! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your studio gallery wire. What a cute idea. ~~ Kathy S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And yellow nail polish too! Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun week! Glad to see your back on the RSC color on your nails! You rock that vibe! Cool sunflower page too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't tried Octordle - should I add it to my daily routine of Word games? Fun view of your gallery wall, too. Looks like you have lots of yellow scraps to play with there - wonder what you made?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do have scrap baskets that are overflowing but yours win the prize. You have to really concentrate on your yellow scraps this month. Like a BIG yellow quilt with yellow on both side, lol. Enjoy! ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You need to try the 'rescue' version of Octordle. I find it more challenging than the other 2. Find it in the tabs at the top of the page.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Flowers Magic journal page is really fun. Enjoy Sunday, hope you get in lots of creative time this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots of yellow happening around you including your nails! Lol! Glad you managed to get some time in. I've never heard of Octordle. Wonder if my kids have. I might have to take a gander!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Octordle. Nope, not going there! Lots of sunshine for you this month, all the way to your fingertips.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's so cool to see all of your Yellow Minis on the wall - makes everything so much brighter!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.