Saturday, December 10, 2022

ScrapHappy Saturday - RSC22 - Week 49

Welcome to Week 49 of the Rainbow Scrap Challenge!!  This week ???

SUNDAY - Today started off like most Sunday's do.  I enjoyed my weekly Zoom call with Knittingsuek:


In the evening, I played with some paint and paper:


MONDAY It was a CRAZY day at work!!!

Afterwards... I worked with a few Dark NEUTRAL scraps for the RSC.  Mistakes were made.  Has this ever happened to you???


I'm not sure if the hole was there BEFORE I scorched the fabric or if I literally burned a hole in it while I was pressing this Dark NEUTRAL scrappy something.
 
TUESDAYToday, I trained a new customer service rep.  It was actually a slower day than I would have preferred, as I don't feel like she got a clear picture of all our duties.

(Instagram friends might have seen this already.)  This evening, I took some time to do a little mixed media collage on one of the cards that Britt prepared for me:


WEDNESDAY - Wordle?  What Wordle?!  I barely had time for lunch!!!

I raced home for my weekly Zoom call with LeeAnna @ Not Afraid of Color:


It was an abbreviated visit, but I think we touched on all of our regular topics.  :o))

THURSDAY - A busy day at work, but with reinforcements in attendance, it was (thankfully) a fairly stress-free day.

FRIDAY - Before work, I took a few minutes to plan this evening's art project:


Whew!!  The minions returned for another CRAZYBUSY day!  For the most part, we worked together like a well oiled (sewing) machine.  Life is good... Even if my sunset photos didn't turn out.  :o((

I did capture this shot of tonight's full moon:



SATURDAY - It's LINK PARTY day for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge!  I hope you will join me in visiting Angela @ So Scrappy to see what the RSC Quilters have been up to this week.

Until next time...
Get SCRAPPY!!

14 comments:

  1. You've survived another busy busy week! Our full moon literally lit up the night along with the fresh snow that was falling. I felt like we were in a well lit snow globe. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful moon photo, Joy! Glad you found a little crafting time in your busy week. Will it be like this until Christmas?

    ReplyDelete
  3. A slow-er day while training someone? That sounds amazingly unreal! Haha! Usually it means only half the work gets done (or less) due to the explanations, etc. Glad you managed to get some creating time in and, of course, your weekly LeeAnna Zoom meeting. I hope you can enjoy a quiet weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I meant to get a pic of the full moon.... it has been outstanding this time, when we walk down our street to the main street it's been centered over houses and glowing!
    LeeAnna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Surviving each week of December is a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The full moon is beautiful this December. Sounds like a good week all in all. Looking forward to hoping on some scrap wagon next year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The schedule sure ramps up in December--I did enjoy the full moon, too but pic either.

    ReplyDelete
  8. fun picture of the moon and glad you found some time to craft this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The moon this week was awesome, wasn’t it. When I see your photo and my SIL’s photo(So Dakota) and the moon we saw here in N.CA, I always think of the song Somewhere Out There from An American Tale. Hope your upcoming week is a less chaotic! Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm amazed you have any energy for stitching after such full work days. Hopefully you see a bit of a calm down soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like your mixed media project!! and boo on the hole -that wasn't nice!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think it is so nice that you make time for your creativity even though you have a full work week - some people don't make time and by the weekend they are ready to collapse and veg out the entire time.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good luck fixing the hole. I have a small hole in one of my older quilts that needs to be patched before I can wash it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am so glad you were able to do some artwork in the midst of a busy week. A little bit goes a long way. The pieces look amazing! I hope you can fix the hole easily.

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.