Monday, July 26, 2021

Mail Call Monday - Shopping Edition

Welcome to another edition of Mail Call Monday!!  I recently did a bit of online shopping that I thought you might be interested in.

I follow Jo @ Jo's Country Junction.  Her daughter Kalissa @ Pink Shoelaces has a little side hustle.  She sells t-shirts online and occasionally has quilt related merchandise on offer.




Then, an advertisement popped up for a different sort of quilty shirt:


I don't have details about where this last one came from.  I can tell you this... All three shirts are super soft!  I have to say, though, I'm having a little bit of buyer's remorse on the Quilting is a Sport shirt.  There's more printing than I tend to prefer.  It's not heavy, but there are a LOT of words on it and the colors are a bit more "in your face" than I remember seeing in the ad.  Quilting shirts are SEW much fun!

Until next time...
Whoops, I shopped!!!

9 comments:

  1. I've been tempted by Kalissa's shirts, too, but I generally don't like drawing attention to my front side -- or my back side, either, for that matter ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! What quilters can think up to have printed on t-shirts.... :-) Oddly enough, I rarely wear t-shirts. Maybe because I don't wear blue jeans either. These days, I'm a shorts-and-top, or skort-and-top gal. I sure understand the attraction to receiving mail, though. Fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had been eyeing Kalissa's shirts but have yet to pull the trigger. Love the one you got with the sewing machine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the quilting is a sport shirt, but then, it is my favorite color. I live mostly in T-shirts and some of mine are getting a little worse for wear. It's just so hard to throw out favorites. Sorta like parting with fabric. LOL
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute t-shirts! I've had my eye on a few of Kalissa's designs but haven't pulled the trigger yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's appropriate during the olympics but people will be staring at your chest trying to read it all for longer than feels right, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a shirt like the bottom one, with slight differences. I love to wear my quilting shirts, but don't get the chance as often as I used to (can't wear them to work).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.