Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Scrap Attack Tuesday - August Job Pull

Welcome to another edition of Scrap Attack Tuesday!!  This week, I'm here to reveal my goals for the month of August.  Here's hoping that I can find the time to work on them, as I have a wedding quilt to complete by the end of the month!  Only time will tell...

From my Scrap Attack list:


8. Make more Tiny Nines:



From the secondary list, in case I have extra time or enthusiasm:

8. Plan a quilt with T-scraps:



Whew!!  That worked out well.  Tiny Nines are... well, tiny and planning a quilt is different from having to actually MAKE a quilt!!  I just MIGHT be able to get these things done.

Until next time...
Attack Those SCRAPS!!

2 comments:

  1. Scrap Attack...sounds intriguing. I see a link in your sidebar; I think I will check that out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.