Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Scrap Attack Tuesday - July Accomplishments

Welcome to another edition of Scrap Attack Tuesday!!  This week, I'm here to reveal how I did on  my goals for the month of July.  Meager.   That was the progress made during the month.

From my Scrap Attack list:


3. Thanks to Mel, Do SOMETHING with Christmas scraps:



CHECK!!

Meager, though it was...

Mission accomplished, as shown here, in this block to be added to my Holiday Block stash:



From the secondary list, in case I have extra time or enthusiasm:

12. Make mug rug out of random scraps. (All me!)

Photo currently unavailable... The baggie seems to have hidden itself.  The fabric scraps have already been chosen.  II suppose they MUST be hiding with DS2's missing birthday present!!!

The gift revealed itself.  The baggie of scraps did not...

Until two days AFTER the swap was mailed out!!!

Sew...

I chose more scraps in the colors/theme requested by my Swap Partner for the Rav Rug 2018 Swap:

Photo currently unavailable!!!  You'll just have to take my word for it, as it's in the mail and I don't want to spoil the surprise.

Here's the (previously) missing baggie:



Special thanks to Chantal, who gifted me the fabric for the backing.  I thought it was particularly appropriate, since the mug rug was headed for Canada!!

Until next time...
Attack Those SCRAPS!!

1 comment:

  1. You made some progress on the scrappy stuff, that has to count.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.